12 Pb + Cu(NO3)24 → Cu + 12 Pb(NO3)2
- Names: Lead , Lead metal , Plumbum
- Appearance: Bluish-white or silvery-grey solid in various forms. turns tarnished on exposure to air ; A heavy, ductile, soft, gray solid.
- Names: Copper , Copper (dusts and mists, as Cu) , Cu
- Appearance: Solid in various forms. turns green on exposure to moist air ; Reddish, lustrous, malleable, odorless solid.
- Pb(NO3)2 – Lead(II) nitrate
- Other names: Lead nitrate , Plumbous nitrate , Lead dinitrate
- Appearance: White colourless crystals ; White or colourless crystals