AgNO3 + Pb → Ag + Pb(NO3)
- AgNO3 – Silver(I) nitrate, Silver nitrate
- Other names: Silver nitrate , Nitric acid silver(1+) salt , Lapis infernalis
- Appearance: Colorless solid ; Odourless colourless or white crystals
- Names: Lead , Lead metal , Plumbum
- Appearance: Bluish-white or silvery-grey solid in various forms. turns tarnished on exposure to air ; A heavy, ductile, soft, gray solid.
- Names: Silver , Ag , Element 47
- Appearance: White metal. turns dark on exposure to ozone, hydrogen sulfide or sulfur