2 H3PO4 + 2 Cu → 2 CuPO4 + 3 H2
- Names: Phosphoric acid , Orthophosphoric acid , Phosphoric(V) acid
- Appearance: Hygroscopic colourless crystals ; Thick, colorless, odorless, crystalline solid. [Note: Often used in an aqueous solution.]
- Names: Copper , Copper (dusts and mists, as Cu) , Cu
- Appearance: Solid in various forms. turns green on exposure to moist air ; Reddish, lustrous, malleable, odorless solid.
- Names: Dihydrogen , Hydrogen , H2
- Appearance: Odourless colourless compressed gas